viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Mas muestras de cariño para Kris!

               loverpattzkstew:

iheartrobandkristen:

Dear Kristen Jaymes Stewart,Here in my country it’s already April 9th and you know what this means right?It’s your birthday.Your 21st Birthday.21 years ago an amazing,inspiring,gorgeous,real and talented girl came to this world.A couple of years ago she came to my life too.She has become an inspiration for me.My idol.My everything.Mu biggest and wildest dream is to meet her and fuck her hard.I will never stop hoping for these.I want you to know that i will be a fan of you until THE END.Until the very end.I will always support and love you no matter what you will do in your life.I will always respect you and you will always be a part of my heart.one of the biggest parts of my heart
 

Happy 21sth Birthday Kristen Jaymes Stewart.
-With love,your biggest fans xx ♥

how cute <3 #HappyBirthdayKristen
                                                   Fuente/Via: #!/RespectxRobsten

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario